At Valley Anger Management, we believe each individual coming to therapy is unique in his/her needs and abilities. Our goal is to help our clients feel more empowered and confident so that they may be able to manage their day-to-day living better by working through their relationship challenges to create more satisfaction and joy in their lives. We enjoy working in multicultural environments and provide help to clients who have difficulty adjusting to new cultures, or have difficulty in dealing with bicultural parenting issues. We have the capacity to work with Persian (Farsi speaking) and Armenian communities in the Los Angeles area.
Not knowing how to deal with everyday stress can be costly. It hurts you physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Today's society is filled with stress at home, work, school, etc. If your work life is miserable, most likely your home life will follow suit. Small stressors add up and become large, overwhelming sources of stress.
* Taking Responsibility for Your Life - Why this is so important and how you can take full responsibility for everything that happens in your life.
o Are you always looking out for others, often times to your own loss? Learn why being selfish, in the right way of course, is in your and your loved ones best interest.
o Do you have wounds, hurts or disappointments from the past that are keeping you from moving forward, therapy is for you. We will teach you easy steps to let it go and move forward.
* Forgiving Yourself & Others- We all encounter issues that make us angry and resentful. This anger holds us back and keeps us from moving forward. We will take you step-by-step through the process of letting go and forgiving.
* Setting Limits/ Boundaries- Do people take advantage of you, and get you to do things you really would rather not do? Then you need to learn how to set firm limits/ boundaries.
* Getting Your Needs Met- always striving to fill an emptiness that is never satisfied? Learn the steps to make sure your needs are met.
* Welcoming Change- Fearing change? It doesn't have to be this way. Learn how you can go with the flow, and welcome change in your life.
The therapists at Family Care Counseling teach how to avoid, neutralize or prevent everyday irritants from becoming sources of stress.
We have experience working with children, individuals, couples, families, and groups. We utilize a collaborative, interactive and empathetic approach designed to help clients learn how to meet their needs and live their lives to the fullest. We also specialize in Cognitive Behavioral work, a very effective and quick approach for reducing and eliminating fears, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsiveness, phobias, and depression.
How Will You Know When Therapy is Over?
Therapy is designed to help people reach their goals. When one's goals have been met therapy should be concluded.
Therapy sessions are normally 50-60 minute appointments on a weekly basis depending upon client's needs.CONTACT US